A tool combining all the bills we track (including Congressional legislation) is below.
We also have separate widgets for certain categories of state legislation:
- Bills to create new legalization laws (including regulated sales/production and noncommercial possession/homegrow)
- Bills to create new decriminalization laws
- Bills to create new medical cannabis programs (including low-THC/CBD only)
- Bills to modify regulations for existing state marijuana laws (licensing, advertising, plant counts, qualifying medical conditions, reciprocity, social use, homegrow, penalty reforms, etc.)
- Miscellaneous bills (study commissions, nonbinding resolutions, etc.)
(To see a widget that includes bills that expired at the end of 2017 legislative sessions, go here.)
If you know of a cannabis bill we should be tracking but aren’t, please contact us.