At Marijuana Moment, we provide sustaining subscribers like you with access to legislative tracking tools that allow you to easily follow progress on bills of interest.
Scroll below for a tool that combines all of the bills we track into one widget (including Congressional legislation).
We also have separate widgets that each track certain categories of state legislation:
- Bills to create new legalization laws (including regulated sales/production and noncommercial possession/homegrow)
- Bills to create new decriminalization laws
- Bills to create new medical cannabis programs (including low-THC/CBD only)
- Bills to modify regulations for existing state marijuana laws (licensing, advertising, plant counts, qualifying medical conditions, reciprocity, social use, homegrow, penalty reforms, etc.)
- Miscellaneous bills (study commissions, nonbinding resolutions, etc.)
If you know of a piece of cannabis-related legislation that we should be tracking but aren’t, please contact us.