Welcome to the best place to find out what’s happening in marijuana every day.
Edited by Tom Angell, a 15+ year veteran of the legalization movement, Marijuana Moment is the only source you need to find out about cannabis news before everyone else does.
In addition to the online MarijuanaMoment.net news portal, Tom delivers a morning e-mail newsletter packed with all the latest headlines. Subscribe here.
Who Reads Marijuana Moment?
Christopher Ingraham, Washington Post Journalist:
“Tom is consistently on top of every major piece of news in marijuana policy before it happens. If you follow the topic, get his newsletter.”
Don Murphy, Marijuana Policy Project:
“I never go to Capitol Hill without first reading Marijuana Moment. It’s a must-read for any drug policy advocate.”
Dominic Holden, BuzzFeed News:
“Marijuana Moment is reliably the most up-to-date source for developments in marijuana policy — each morning, I can count on it to identify the most important news, from the best sources, so I don’t have to go slogging through stale stories or second-hand reports.”
Shaleen Title, Minority Cannabis Business Association board member:
“Thanks to Tom, I get a comprehensive yet concise, well-designed source of cannabis information in my inbox every morning. As a business owner, I need to know what’s happening in marijuana as quickly as possible, and I especially appreciate his emphasis on linking readers directly to primary source documents.”
Who Else Reads Marijuana Moment?
Staffers and principals from:
- U.S. Senate and House of Representatives
- State legislatures
- State marijuana regulatory bodies
- News organizations like: New York Times, Politico, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, TIME and BuzzFeed
- Cannabis and drug policy groups like: Marijuana Policy Project, Drug Policy Alliance, NORML and Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Industry outfits like: National Cannabis Industry Association, Vicente Sederberg, Weedmaps, Leafly and BioTrackTHC.
- Think tanks like: Brookings Institution and Third Way
- Cannabis dispensaries in dozens of markets
Plus many more industry, movement and media players. (Subscription by a staffer doesn’t constitute an organization’s endorsement.)
Find out about advertising and sponsorship opportunities to get your organization or business in front of Marijuana Moment’s growing readership.
(Disclosure: Marijuana Moment editor and publisher Tom Angell is a minority shareholder and has stock options in cannabis technology company MassRoots.)